Monday, July 9, 2007

goodbye again...

ooo man...

i just got done saying goodbye to Doina and Costy.

the past three days have flown by and i can't believe that in 6 hrs i will be leaving for the airport.

we have spent most of our time the past days back at the park just spending time together, laughing a lot, talking a lot...

Saturday James flew in and we went to pick him up from the airport. then Saturday night there was a Christian concert at Costy's church that we all went to.

yesterday after church Viorica cooked lunch for Costy, Doina, James, Tony, Ionica, and I. it was so much fun being with Tony and Ionica again--even though we can't speak many words to each other--just like before somehow we manage to communicate.

thank you for your prayers so very much--the Lord is in control. He has calmed my heart over the past few days and given me moments with these dear girls that i will never forget.

I am sorry I can't write much more--I have to go try to get some sleep.

please pray for my flights tomorrow--i fly out of Romania at 6 am and almost 24 hrs and four planes later i will arrive in Dallas :) pray that none of the flights are delayed because then i mostly likely won't get home...well tomorrow at least.

my bags are packed along with about 10 crepes filled with finetti, 4 snidel(basically chicken fried steak romanian style), 4 pieces of cake bread, a whole circle of cheese...o dear...well at least i won't have to spend any money on food tomorrow :)

signing out of Romania again...maybe not for the last time--God only knows :)

much much love

No comments: