Friday, January 12, 2007

We are HOME!

We are HOME! We made it home after an 11 hr plane ride last night around 9:30! We hugged and loved on our parents and then headed back to the Crouse house only to find ms. blaire and ms. juliette sitting in my living room!!!! What a precious surprise they were!

We were able to share stories, laugh and finally hit the sack at 2:00AM. Em and I had been up for well over 25 hours :).

Emily & her family just left and I had some time to upload pictures! I wanted to give you my yahoo photo website for you to enjoy. So far two albulms are of Romania - but I have a few more pictures to get.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/jennyc579/albums/

Love you all. Thanks for all of your prayers. We got home and had already received emails from our precious romanian friends. God has been so good to us!

Keep checking the blog because we may update in the coming months!

Love,
Jenn

No comments: