Friday, December 15, 2006

OVERWHELMED

"Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security. 7I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel, and rebuild them as they were at first. 8I will cleanse them from all the guilt of their sin against me, and I will forgive all the guilt of their sin and rebellion against me. 9And this city shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth who shall hear of all the good that I do for them. They shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the prosperity I provide for it."

Jeremiah 33:6-9.
13 days. In 13 days Emily & I leave to go on this journey we have been waiting for! We just found out James, a man who works for google corp in WA, will be joining us for a few days. We are excited to see how God uses this team!

Yet, I'm overwhelmed. Now that finals are over -I have more time to process that I am actually going to RO !! Mom called today to tell me that more support had come in at the house. I'm overwhelmed. I'm overwhelmed at how the Lord has blessed this trip. I'm overwhelmed at the number of people that love me, love Emily and love Him enough to sacrifice for this trip.
Pray. Pray that Emily and I may be a name of joy in RO! Pray that we would bring praise and glory not to ourselves but to the One who orchestrates our lives! Pray that literally all the nations of the earth would come to know Him! Pray that through this trip not only would people in RO come to know God's grace & mercy but pray that people in America would too!
Thank you. Thank you for your support. Thank you for the gifts that enabled this trip to happen. Thank you for trusting God to give me wisdom as I seek to be a wise steward of what is not mine but yours!

No comments: